Friday, August 8, 2008

Reasons Why I Will Miss Prague

Amazing architecture and sculpture. Sometimes I feel like I'm walking in a fairy tale....


Delectable espresso (I have multiple shots every day now) and delicious desserts!

Breathtaking views like this:


This friend, who is very dear to my heart. If his current life is any indication of the future, Sasha will grow up to be a famous gourmet chef, a ladies man, and quite a captivating storyteller.


These ladies...that's Hannah, me, Dot, and Lindsay. You girls are precious to me!


These boys: (they're normally not so intense, but they were being models. It's a serious job). That's Will, Michael, and Jeremy.

Eliasova, the street where I live with my two fun, wonderful, beautiful roommates.


Most of all, this whole magnificent crazy crew and this cozy, welcoming living room. I love every single one of you! Thanks for being my family here in Prague....you guys are an enormous blessing and each of you have helped to write the pages of this wonderful chapter in my life.
(that's Mark, Jeremy, Hannah, Me, Bethany, Lindsay, Joanna, Mike, and Will)

2 comments: